Foxit PDF Editor Pro (formerly Foxit PhantomPDF Business) is a PDF toolkit dedicated to the creation of professional PDF documents and forms. You can do that for tasks such as personal document development, working group collaboration, company model design. Manufacturing the company’s collateral, completing the agreements, applying the signature number or document storage.
Foxit PDF Editor Pro is the perfect solution for family/family offices, small and medium enterprises and large businesses. The Foxide PDF Editor has three versions to match the diverse use cases that different users require.
In addition, the Foxit PDF Editor Pro software can also combine, split or enclose many different PDF files. The documents may be incorporated or split based on the number of pages, the array or the page sign and you can convert the bulk of existing documents to one or more PDF files.
The features of Foxit PDF Editor Pro:
Edit PDF as a professional
- Update quickly and easily your own PDF documents. Work is like a text processor-revising text on text, columns and pages; changing the layout of the document, modifying text size, font or line distance and adding multimedia.
Share and Direct collaboration
- Connect the team together to increase flexibility and result. Integrated with the leading content management systems, using the popular cloud storage services and the start of shared reviews to provide and manage feedback
Export to popular file formats
- Easy to share PDF content by exporting PDF to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, RTF, HTML, text and images formats. Export all documents or only one area selected.
Create PDF documents and icons
- Create PDF, PDF/A, PDF/X and PDF/E from almost any file format or site. Create a PDF Category to easily share multiple files together and use the Form School Recognition to quickly create the interactive PDF Icon to collect the data. Connecting the PRC 3D PDF and creating PDF 3D from .DWG files.
Simple PDF arrangement
- Foundation and manipulate PDF pages to support your work processes. Merge and split the document; drag and drop the pages in a file or from one document to another; and add the stamps, the blur, the front page, the feet, etc.
Protect PDF properly
- The protection of information in your secret document. Delete permanently and delete text and images, secure the document with password encryption or with Microsoft AIP, document disinfection and PDF files.
Creating accessible PDF
- Enable access to PDF documentation for people with disabilities that use support technology to have access to information. Check the access capabilities of a PDF file to verify whether the document complied with the technology standards Section 508 or not.
Scan and OCR Paper Document
- Scan and convert paper documents or images to PDF. Run a text identification (OCR) to create a text that can be selected and searched. Making the text can edit and update the hard copy as the digital document.
- operating system: Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Office 2010 or the newer version (mandatory for some PDF build features)
- Empty disk space: 2 GB or more.